[BioC] How to do RMA on a subset of probesets (using oligo)?

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Wed Oct 14 18:02:19 CEST 2009

Hi Peng,

This is not yet an implemented feature.

If you really want to do that yourself, you can use the features in
the preprocessCore package.

Is there an specific reason rma() is not sufficient for what you need?
Also, what do you plan to use to create the subset you refer to?
(Asking this because I'm willing to put some effort on implementing
such thing some time soon)

Thank you,