[BioC] Affy miRNA

Lana Schaffer schaffer at scripps.edu
Thu Oct 15 22:41:13 CEST 2009

All,
Dr. de Groot has given me this link for CDF and annotation files:
http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/Brainarray/Database/CustomCDF/12.0.0/mirbaseg.asp

I would like to note here that Agilent arrays contain >4 arrays on one chip, so the
normalization may not need to be so stringent as with the single Affymetrix arrays.
I have successfully used Agilant-MAD scaled
normalizeBetweenArrays(x,method="scale")
previously for Agilant data.
Perhaps this will also work for the Affymetrix chips?
Lana