[BioC] Affy miRNA

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Fri Oct 16 12:17:57 CEST 2009

Rao and collaborators have looked at different methods.
A Comparison of Normalization Techniques for MicroRNA Microarray Data
http://www.bepress.com/sagmb/vol7/iss1/art22/

L.

PS: quantile-based normalization is one step in RMA. I am not sure that
the probe summarization method applies for miRNA (worth a look, but
those a likely very short - I do not how many probes per miRNA are on
the affy chip)