[BioC] Gene ID of yeast in GOSemSim and other GO related package may need update

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Sep 10 21:54:47 CEST 2009

Hi Gang,

Could you please give me the results of you sessionInfo() as well as
enough information (code and IDs used etc.) to reproduce the trouble
that you are experiencing?  Also, it's possible that you might find it
helpful to review out posting guide.

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

Thanks,

  Marc