[BioC] xps: root.profile on a asubset of the data

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Aug 20 19:55:01 CEST 2010

Dear Daniel,

Sorry my mistake!
As the help file says you can use parameter "treename" only to draw
different leaves for one tree.

In your case you need to define a subset of your dataset, e.g.:

# get scheme
scheme.test3 <-
root.scheme(paste(.path.package("xps"),"schemes/SchemeTest3.root",sep="/"))

# import all CEL-files
celdir <- "/Volumes/CoreData/ROOT/rootdata/testAB/raw"
data.test3 <- import.data(scheme.test3, "tmp_test3", celdir=celdir)

# define subset of CEL-files
subdata.test3 <- root.data(scheme.test3, rootFile(data.test3),
c("TestA1","TestA2"))

# apply root.profile to subset
root.profile(subdata.test3)

Please let me know if this works for you.

Best regards
Christian