[BioC] Using DESeq or EdgeR for Exon Differential Expression Analysis

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Apr 1 01:19:14 CEST 2011

There are more than 20% of human exons which have length less than 50 bases. These exons are very likely to have very small number of reads mapped to them. But my understanding is that low count features (such as genes, exons, ...) will be filtered out before the differential expression analysis is performed.

Wei