[BioC] GOstats with Reactome database?

Robin Haw Robin.Haw at oicr.on.ca
Mon Aug 15 23:37:24 CEST 2011

Dear Martin and Jose,

We, at Reactome, would be encouraged by the development of Gostats to use
our pathway data. If you would like to discuss this further, please let me
know.

Likewise, if there are any other BioConductor developers interested in
using Reactome as a source of pathway data, drop me an email. In the
meantime, we do provide a "Reactome Pathway Gene Set" and other annotation
data at http://www.reactome.org/download/.

Regards,
Robin

Robin Haw, PhD
Scientific Associate and Outreach Coordinator (Reactome)

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:         647-260-7985
Toll-free: 1-866-678-6427
http://www.oicr.on.ca
http://www.reactome.org

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was
originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may
not be that of the organization.