[BioC] Probe-level analysis of exon arrays using xps

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Aug 18 20:28:54 CEST 2011

Dear Giovanni,

In principle you could do the background and normalization steps
separately, e.g.:
 > data.bg.rma <- bgcorrect.rma(data.exon, ...)
 > data.qu.rma <- normalize.quantiles(data.bg.rma, ...)

Now you have the normalized probes, however, you cannot do any
summarization such as median-polish or mean.

It is not quite clear to me how you want to proceed with the normalized
probe intensities?

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a