[BioC] Rgraphviz windows version incompatible with current Graphviz

Richard Gill gill1109 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:50:55 CEST 2011

Dear Martin

Thanks for your advice! This brings me a lot further.

But shouldn't some of this info be contained on the 'front page" of
Rgraphviz at bioconductor? If you install a windows binary you don't
get to see a README file from the source package, and shouldn't have
to expect, I think, that really crucial information is hidden there.

Yours
Richard