[BioC] Microarray Analysis of Rat Gene 2.0 ST arrays

Kalpana G [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Apr 17 02:45:46 CEST 2013

I am a graduate student and new to R and Bioconductor. I have been attempting to analyse microarray data from affymetrix rat gene 2.0 ST arrays in R. However, I encountered problems that suggest that 2.0 arrays have not been updated in Bioconductor (code and error message below).

I wonder if I can overcome this problem by installing the appropriate package? If not, please let me know if Bioconductor can currently be used to analyse rat 2.0 affymetrix arrays.

Thank you.

 -- output of sessionInfo():

> eset.mas5=mas5(mydata)
background correction: mas
PM/MM correction : mas
expression values: mas
background correcting...
Error in getCdfInfo(object) :
  Could not obtain CDF environment, problems encountered:
Specified environment does not contain RaGene-2_0-st
Library - package ragene20stcdf not installed
Bioconductor - ragene20stcdf not available

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.