[Rd] CRAN Task Views: ctv package available

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Fri Mar 11 23:55:07 CET 2005

Achim
>>Other things that might be useful are various programming views, like
>>a Matlab view, and an SPSS view.
>

> I'm not sure what you have in mind here, because I would think that this
> amounts more to using the language in general than using certain
> packages.

I guess I didn't see that this should only be about packages. It seems
you could put just about anything in the HTML page. A table like

    Matlab    R translation
     eye(n)      diag(1,n)
  etc

might be useful to a lot of people converting from Matlab. I may have
the above wrong, but I do have a good start on a table like this in a
sed script somewhere, so if anyone volunteers to be the maintainer I can
help a bit.

Paul