[Rd] Summary of translation status

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Sep 30 16:03:46 CEST 2005

On 9/28/2005 11:50 PM, Fernando Henrique Ferraz P. da Rosa wrote:
>         Dear R-devel & Translation Teams,
>
>         In order to monitor the progress of the translation for the
> pt_BR team I wrote a script to summarize the status of the translations.
> It wasn't difficult to extend it to the other languages so I decided to
> set up a page with the summaries of the translation for all languages
> for which currently exist a translation.
>
>         http://www.ime.usp.br/~feferraz/en/rtransstat.html
>
>         If any of you find it useful I can keep it updated on a regular basis
> (daily or weekly).
>

>         Thank you,
>

> (PS: I'm resending this message because it didn't get through the
> filter the first time. Sorry for the inconvenience for those that
> are receiving it more than one time).

Hi Fernando.  That's a nice page.  I'd add an explicit statement about
which branch the statistics apply to.  You say "Statistics based on SVN:
35706", presumably on the trunk, but soon interest will shift to the
R-2-2-patches branch.  (If this is automated and you have the disk space
for both, perhaps both trunk and the current patch branch could be
listed, but I expect the statistics will be very similar.)

Duncan Murdoch