[Rd] Does anybody successfully built latest R on AIX 5.3?

XiaoboGu guxiaobo1982 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:02:31 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,
	Thanks for replying!

	I have just managed to installed gcc 4.2.4.2 on AIX this evening, and will try to install gfortran tomorrow, there are a few more questions

1. Are you running R 2.13.0
2. Can you share all the environment variables we have to set before running the configure script.
3. Can you share the full command line of configure script.
4. According to your experience, is there a huge performance lift compared to X86 CPUS, what's the clock speed of you Power CPU?

Regards,

Xiaobo Gu