[Rd] Help finding source of warnings

Prof J C Nash (U30A) nashjc at uottawa.ca
Sun Jan 18 15:56:14 CET 2015

Kurt pointed to the issue. Thanks. I did install r-recommended, but it
seems something went wrong at some point. A reinstall got rid of the
warnings.

Thanks to Dirk for his offer of help.

Now I'm still getting a namespace issue on the second run of an
optimization problem. However, I think I need to do some more digging to
narrow down where this issue is lurking. It may be some local matter, as
with the r-recommended links failing.

Best, JN