[R] exporting graphs

Jesús Fernández Gálvez jesus.fernandez at eez.csic.es
Thu Jan 9 14:33:03 CET 2003

Dear all,

Could you please give me an idea of how to export graphs from R to a
word processor? I normally use Microsoft Word for writing but when
trying to put graphs from R on the documents the quality get very low. I

have tried both, copy and paste into Word (bitmap and metafile), and
save the graph (I have tried all different formats) and then import the
file into the text document, but the quality in both case is too low.
How can I keep the quality of my R graphs?
I am currently using R 1.6.1.

Many thanks,

Jesus
--
Jesús Fernández Gálvez
Dpto. Ciencias de la Tierra y Química Ambiental