[R] mozilla and R -- again

Frank E Harrell Jr fharrell at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 28 01:46:42 CET 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:20:32 -0600
Marc Schwartz <mschwartz at medanalytics.com> wrote:

> [...]

With all the problems using java-based search on Linux I was wondering why java was needed.  Could this have been done more simply?  I am not very knowledgeable about java so please forgive me if the answer is obvious.
--
Frank E Harrell Jr              Prof. of Biostatistics & Statistics
Div. of Biostatistics & Epidem. Dept. of Health Evaluation Sciences