[R] Significances of Korrelations and Sweave

Stefan Ascher stievie at utanet.at
Mon Jan 26 15:29:49 CET 2004

Hi,

1. I've written a function to obtain significances of correlations (there
is probably already a function for this, but I'm still not very familar
with all the functions). This function works just fine, but there are some
differences with e.g. SPSS, not large though. Maybe some floating point
calculation issues [1]?

Maybe someone has time to have a look, I've uploaded a working example to
http://web.utanet.at/ascherst/rtest.zip (4 KB), just run test.r.

2. About Sweave, I love it! But one thing annoys me: Is it possible that it
doesn't insert \begin{Schunk}...\end{Schunk}? Some of my code reads like:
\ctable[ caption={Deskriptive Statistik},
label=tab:ErgebnisseDeskriptiveStatistik, pos=!tbp ]{lrrrddd}
{}
{
	\FL
	\multicolumn{1}{l}{}         &
	\multicolumn{1}{r}{$N$}      &
	\multicolumn{1}{r}{Min}      &
	\multicolumn{1}{r}{Max}      &
	\multicolumn{1}{r}{$M$}      &
	\multicolumn{1}{r}{$SD$}     &
	\multicolumn{1}{r}{Varianz}
	\ML
<<echo=false,results=tex>>=
for (i in 3:ncol(scales)) {
}
@
	\LL
}
LaTeX gives me an Error when there is an environment inside ctable.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://docs.sun.com/source/806-3568/ncg_goldberg.html
Stefan