[R] How to know if a bug was recognised

Heinz Tuechler tuechler at gmx.at
Tue Nov 30 13:24:43 CET 2004

Hello!

A problem with special characters seemed to me to be a bug. I sent a mail
to R-windows at r-project.org concerning the problem (see below).
How can I find out, if this is considered as a bug or an error of myself?
Which part of FAQs or documentation did I miss to find the answer?

thanks in advance

Heinz Tüchler