[R] Generation of missiing values in a time serie...

Alvaro Saurin saurin at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Mon Dec 12 15:52:32 CET 2005

Hi,

I am a R begginer and I have a small problem with time series. I was
wondering if someone could help me

I am collecting data from packets going through a network, and using
R for obtaining some simple statistics of connections. However, my
data is not collected at a constant frequency, so I would like to
create a evenly spaced TS from my traces, using the minimum time
difference between two samples as the period for my new TS, and
filling  the gaps with NA (or 0s).

I think ther must be some simple solution for this... Anyone could
help me?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alvaro Saurin <alvaro.saurin at gmail.com> <saurin at dcs.gla.ac.uk>