[R] Plot problems: xlim

Ronnie Babigumira rb.glists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:02:59 CET 2005

Hadley
Your point is valid and well taken. However, the break still shows how far off the value is from the distribution (I
intend to add a note to draw a readers attention to this). Anyhow, like I said, I will try the two ideas shared on the
list and make a note of what works best for me.

Many thanks

Ronnie