[R] write a library under 2.0.1 version

marta@statistica.it marta at statistica.it
Tue Mar 1 16:23:17 CET 2005

Hi there,
I had written a library under R 1.9.0 and now I would like to import that
library under R 2.0.1
Apparently it does not work; I can install the package, but when I try to
read it the error is the following:

Error in library(compvar) : 'compvar' is not a valid package -- installed
< 2.0.0

I have checked other libraries in R 2.0.1 and I noticed that there is a
new folders (Meta) that were not present under R 1.9.1 as well as a file
(MD5). Moreover, under R folders there are files with .rdx and .rdb
extensions that were not present before.

I was wondering how I can built these files for the library to be
importable under 2.0.1 version.

Any suggestion?

Cheers,
Marta