[R] Speed up R

Robert McFadden robert-mcfadden at o2.pl
Wed Jun 20 15:15:32 CEST 2007

I would like to thank very much everybody taking part in discussion.
Does an answer above suggest that I can open two R console and do
simulations simultaneously? If so, all simulations take more or less 1/2
times - or much less then doing it in turn?

During our discussion one mentioned that RAM is important. But in my
computing I do not use up more then 500 MB. I have 786 MB it means
(probably) that I have enough.
Am I right?

Best,
Rob