[R] Error message "got a real'

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Mon Apr 7 02:48:59 CEST 2008

David Kaplan wrote:
>    Yea, I checked that, but that wasn't the problem.  I'm sending the input and
>    a much smaller file.  It's in .csv format.  The input is for the Mac, and
>    I'm beginning to think it might be a Mac issue.  The program input lines
>    come from John Fox's program sem

The test.csv file isn't a csv file (which is a text format, with comma
separated columns).  It looks like your spreadsheet let
you name it with extension .csv, but didn't save it in that format.

By the way, posting the same question 6 minutes apart on two mailing
lists is quite inconsiderate; please don't do that.

Duncan Murdoch