[R] general inverse solver?

baptiste auguie ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 10:25:56 CET 2009

In a different perspective the sage project might also be an option,
it seems to interface to Maxima and R among other things. I haven't
tested it myself though.

http://www.sagemath.org/index.html

Best wishes,

baptiste

PS:  sagemath.org is a well-thought website, perhaps a good
inspiration for the new design discussed recently?

Baptiste Auguié

School of Physics
University of Exeter
Stocker Road,