[R] Curve Fitting/Regression with Multiple Observations

Kyeong Soo (Joseph) Kim kyeongsoo.kim at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:24:14 CEST 2010

I have already learned a lot from the list, both technical and not,
and cannot thank enough for those valuable suggestions. In fact, as
said in my previous posts, I got really critical help and advices,
which really addresses the issues I have.

By the way, there is one point or two in your post I agree on, but I
am not sure why you just pointed out side issues (by snipping a part
of my saying) without touching the main topic of this thread at all. I
can go on but won't because arguing for the sake of argument is of no
value to anyone in this thread.

It would have been better if you could have focused on the topic and
provided some technical and practical information which I could learn
from and be very thankful for.

Regards,
Joseph