[R] Interpreting Multiple Linear Regression Summary

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Wed Nov 9 19:08:02 CET 2011

Rich,

the problem is not just that there was 'nothing to model.'  If that were the case, you would have gotten non-significant parameter estimates, not NA's.  I would guess that there is something problematic with the how the data frame is structured relative to what lm() is expecting.  So, I would not give up looking for a solution just yet.  Can you show us the result of str() on the data frame that you attached?

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA