[R] R development master class: NYC, Dec 12-13

Alex Ruiz Euler rruizeuler at ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 13 18:53:07 CET 2011

What, no discount codes for us?!

No seriously, as much as I'm for free enterprise, it feels awkward to
see you promote an (expensive!) course in a list where people offer not
only their knowledge, but also the tools you use, for free.

I ignore whether this goes against posting rules, but even if it doesn't
I wouldn't want this awesome resource to become a marketing platform.