[R] During startup - Warning messages:

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:53:46 CET 2013

I'd suggest you do as the following message suggests and follow the
R-MAC-FAQ section 9 notes on locales and whatnot. If you need specific
advice on following this, we'll need to know what version of OS X
you're running and what your local settings are.

That said, I don't think you'll actually hit too much trouble if you
stick to ASCII characters.

MW