[R] metafor package

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Wed Feb 12 13:28:05 CET 2014

Like most plotting routines in R, forest has a ... argument that passes names arguments through to other routines.
In forest's case, ... passes (at least) to abline, axis and segments, so all the lines and axes in the plot are affected by any argument that is valid for those.
In your case, specifying lwd=2 in your forest call will give all the lines width 2 instead of the default.

S Ellison