[R] all the MAE metric values are missing (Error message)

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 23 03:12:06 CET 2019

Hi Neha,
Well, that's a clue to why you are getting NAs:

log10(0)
[1] -Inf

Another possibility is that the values used in the initial calculation
have been read in as factors.

Jim