[R] all the MAE metric values are missing (Error message)

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 23 12:45:35 CET 2019

Hi Jim,

Another possibility is that the values used in the initial calculation
have been read in as factors

Which calculation you are talking about? I did not use factors as variable.

Regards

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 3:12 AM Jim Lemon <drjimlemon using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Neha,
> Well, that's a clue to why you are getting NAs:
>
> log10(0)
> [1] -Inf
>
> Another possibility is that the values used in the initial calculation
> have been read in as factors.
>
> Jim
>
> On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 10:55 AM Neha gupta <neha.bologna90 using gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jim
> >
> > The objective function is passed to san_res where we have defined the 4
> parameters of gbm and the values are initialized in san_res.
> >
> > The output variable price has only three values: 0, 1, 2 (like
> categorical values), so someone told me try to remove the log10 from the
> price.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]